Participation in EXPOQUIMIA 2017
From October 2nd to 6th we took part in the new edition of EXPOQUIMIA 2017, the International Chemistry Event held in Gran Via Exhibition Centre, Fira de Barcelona.
We exhibited different industrial solutions for automated fluid dispensing operations, adhesive bonding, potting, application of thermo conductive liquid materials, and cleaning and activation of surfaces by atmospheric plasma.
As a novelty, we presented the A220 Basic follower system from Scheugenpflug, developed for the preparation and feeding of high viscous, non-abrasive media from its supply pail.
- Continuous feeding of material via a robust and durable reciprocating piston pump.
- Semi-automatic docking of the pail through a two-hand circuit with visual control of the vacuum level.
- Vacuum system (ejector) to evacuate the air cushion between the vacuum follower plate and the material surface during the docking process.
- Easy operation thanks to the barrel centering unit and the intuitive SCP200 controller with 7 “touch screen.
- Bubble-free material feed with the use of the PP vacuum follower plate.
- High process reliability thanks to the integrated filling level control unit and electro-pneumatic pressure control unit.
- Attractive price-performance ratio.
It is also noteworthy the compact dispensing system DispensingCell, a comprehensive solution, fully pre-configured and parameterized for the application of liquid thermally conductive materials.
The DispensingCell is equipped with the piston dispensing head Dos P016 TCA, the cartridge ejection unit A90 C, with product level monitoring and available in 4 variants for Semco and Euro cartridges, as well as a 3-axis system and safety light curtain.
- Precisely dispensing unit with XYZ axis system.
- High process reliability through inlet valve monitoring in the metering head.
- CE conformity and easy access via safety light curtain.
- User-friendly control with SCP200+ visualization.
- Preconfigured complete package for highly filled, abrasive materials.
- Fast start of production.
- Incomparable service life.
- Short delivery times.
Do you need to automate the application of a material with certain technical characteristics in a precise, controlled, reliable and repetitive way? How the material behaves? What alternative dispensing systems can be considered? What is the most appropriate configuration? What cycle time can be achieved?
We give an answer to all these questions!