Participation in Matelec Industry 2016
From October 25th to 28th we exhibited in the new edition of Matelec Industry 2016, at IFEMA in Madrid.
Different industrial solutions for automated fluid dispensing operations were exhibited:
- Volumetric metering head Dos P from Scheugenpflug, designed and optimized to apply thermal conductive materials, 1C or 2C, highly viscous and abrasive, combining speed and accuracy.
- Compact and autonomous cell developed to automate dispensing applications in atmospheric conditions with a wide range of materials (dots, lines, potting of electronic components, etc.). The unit consists of a high precision 3-axis system, stepper motors, metering head, and a control unit with an intuitive touch screen that communicates with the material feeding unit and manages both the dispenser and the axis system. All information about the different dispensing programs is directly programmed on the unit and stored there as well.
- Unit A310 for homogenization and feeding material to the metering head. It consists of tanks in which vacuum and temperature control can be applied, as well as material agitation and recirculation throughout the work process. These features prevent sedimentation and remove air bubbles that may contain ensuring a fast degassing.
- Atmospheric plasma unit MCP as a pre-treatment process for surface cleaning and activation. This process increases the surface tension and provides optimal conditions to ensure good adhesion between the surface and the dispensing material.
- Micro dispensing devices by pressure – time -AD2200C- or positive displacement –Rollmatic DG-.
- Variety of needle, diaphragm or poppet valves for fluid applications with different viscosities such as greases, resins, solder paste, inks, etc..
Each application requires a material with technical properties, as well as the achievement of specifications in terms of cycle time and production volumes. How the material behaves? What alternative dispensing systems can be considered? What is the most appropriate system configuration? What cycle time can be achieved?
We give an answer to all these questions!